Stretch Therapy Available in Tallahassee, Florida
- Individual Massage Therapy and/or Stretch Therapy Sessions
- Consulting Sessions for Athletic Teams, Sports & Fitness Clubs; Middle, High School, and College Athletic Departments; and Professional Athletes
- Licensed Message Therapy Continuing Education
- Group Stretching Classes
- Workplace/Company Stretching Classes
- Active Isolated Stretching(AIS) Education Course
- Education Courses to Licensed Personal Trainers
- Educational Seminars for Companies, Employers, Employees
- Therapy for Athletes at Sanctioned Events such as Iron Man (half and full triathlon)
Individual Massage and Stretch Therapy and Group Stretching Sessions
Stretching Your Life (SYL) offers practical solutions for everyday health challenges and needs in Tallahassee, Orlando and Nationwide. The company provides ongoing wellness and injury education, massage and stretching therapy, and personal training. SYL makes available individual massage/stretch and group sessions. Contact Stretching Your Life, we look forward to inspiring you to take charge of your health and motivate you to gain control over your pain and/or inhibited mobility.
Active Isolated Stretching (AIS, The Mattes Method)
Stretching Your Life offers in-depth hands on continuing (CEU) education programs for licensed massage therapists in beginning, intermediate, and advanced Active Isolated Stretching (AIS); and fitness conferences designed to create a high level of competency among fitness, health, nutrition and wellness professionals. SYL CEUs are recognized for upholding the values of professional excellence and quality within the health, fitness, nutrition and wellness industries.
High Intensity Laser Therapy
Stretching your life offers high intensity laser therapy to treat pain. Got Pain? Come see Stretching Your Life and let Kim blast those aches away with the latest in Laser Pain Treatment. The Aspen Pinnacle Laser system allows our staff to treat pain in a quick and effective way. The laser penetrates the skin to treat the underlying tissues, increasing levels of water, oxygen, and nutrients to decrease inflammation, pain, and discomfort. The end goal is to restore overall function and relieve pain. The treatment lasts, on average, 5-10 minutes. Red laser treatments may also be combined with myofascial or neuromuscular release.